USA Today Daily Paid No-Ads Edition

USA Today Daily Paid No-Ads Edition
Best Daily paper, I am enjoying my trial verison of USA Today and plan on keeping it for awhile. At $.50 per day ($11.99) per month, I get an informative newspaper with very good sports coverage. I have tried the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post but have lost interest in both. Though I still do not understand why the Kindle versions of all newspapers are so high. review By Patrick D. Dante "Pasquale" (Augusta, WV)

More content, I read USA Today on my Kindle, and basically its good, as far as it goes. I feel like I'm reading a bare bones copy of a great publlication.
More content please! If you can give me the TV ratings of the NBA, how about the MLB standings. The real paper gives leaders in MLB why can't you. I miss the political cartons, I miss Al Neuharth's column on Fridays, and yes I miss the silly charts, and lowest and highest temp in the country. I realize you are new to this e-subscription thing, and its a work in progress, just don't forget why people pay a buck to get a copy of a great paper. review By Prof-M 

No comments :

Post a Comment