Daily News offers its readers quality editorial

Great for the price, As an avid newspaper reader from New York who lives in Chicago, I had been looking for a better way to get my Daily News fix on my train ride to work than the Daily News app on my smart phone. The Daily News on my Kindle Fire provides me with that better option. Is this version the same quality as other newspapers on the Kindle? No. Is this version the same as reading the paper copy of the Daily News? No. Is this version easy to navigate without the sections clearly broken out? No. Is this version worth the $0.99/monthly charge? Absolutely. You can get the majority of the articles you're looking for by just searching through the issue.


I'd obviously love for this version to get better and would be willing to pay more for it, but I'm more than satisfied with what I'm getting for the price I'm paying. review By NY in the Chi

No comments :

Post a Comment