the Free Press offers unique perspectives on current issues


the Free Press offers unique perspectives on current issuesLike it better than e-edition, I've been checking periodically to see if the Freep was available on the Kindle and noticed yesterday that it is. If there was a big announcement about it being available, I missed it. Anyway, I read today's paper entirely on the Kindle and find I prefer it to the e-edition. There was something about having to click on the article and then only seeing that article in the e-edition that caused me to skip over a lot of things I would have at least skimmed in the paper edition. And I was going days without reading it because I simply forgot about it. It was disconcerting to so quickly lose the 30+ year habit of reading the paper each morning.

This morning I just grabbed the Kindle from my bedside table, clicked it on and read the paper without leaving my bed. There were no pictures or graphs but I didn't really miss them. In other papers I've read on the Kindle there have been pictures so perhaps that's still coming. The only problem - no comics. I hope that's remedied because it was one of my favorite parts of the paper. review By Amy Roy

No comments :

Post a Comment